Christina represents clients in probate matters from beginning to end by assisting the personal representative or other interested parties through the probate process. Christina handles adult guardianship and conservatorship matters including litigation. She assists clients with trust administration and she represents clients in contested will and trust matters and also financial exploitation of vulnerable-adult cases.
Christina is passionate about protecting the senior community in our state. She has served on the Board of Directors for FSL (Foundation for Senior Living), since 2017 and she is currently the Chair of the Board. She is also a former Board Member and Secretary for the Arizona Chapter of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
Christina is a native Phoenician. Her family has been in the valley since the 1940s. She enjoys spending time with her family, riding motorcycles, hiking, roller skating, playing piano, writing and painting.
- Probate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration and Litigation
- Elder Law
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate & Trust Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, AZ, J.D., 2013
- Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ, B.A., 2004
- United States District Court, District of Arizona