Anya is a Phoenix native and received her Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Arizona State University. She was a NALA Certified Paralegal prior to law school. She received her Juris Doctor from California Western Law School in San Diego, California, where she graduated cum laude and received an Academic Excellence Award for her research and writing on Cryptocurrency in Estate Planning and Probate. While attending CWSL, Anya also completed a clinical internship with the California Innocence Project, where she assisted in their mission to free wrongfully incarcerated individuals and an externship with the Probate Lawyers Assistance Project, where she assisted in providing community based legal information on the probate and estate planning process.
Anya is passionate about providing her clients with the peace of mind that their estate planning is in place and their intentions are well documented. She prides herself on taking a collaborative approach with her clients to ensure they receive a comprehensive plan to meet their individual needs. She works with her clients to design a plan that works for them and their beneficiaries to help them navigate emotional and sometimes confusing procedures.
In her free time, Anya enjoys spending time with her husband and their newborn along with the family goldendoodle.
- Probate Administration & Litigation
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Matters
- Estate Planning
- Trust Formation and Administration
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate & Trust Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- California Western Law School, San Diego, California, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- Phoenix College, Phoenix, Arizona, Paralegal Certificate, 2019
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, P.A.: English Literature, 2017
- Arizona 2023
- California 2023