English | Español
Carla has been practicing law in Arizona for 7 years with a focus on estate planning, trust administration and probate.
Carla grew up on the coast of California. She received her Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of San Diego, where she was the Spanish Club President, member of the choir and International Students Organization, and an event coordinator for an on-campus entertainment club. In San Diego Carla supervised the cross-border and import/export business for a global firm. She met her husband, Marco, in San Diego and after enjoying 20 years there, they relocated their family to Phoenix. Carla then attended Arizona Summit Law School, receiving her juris doctor in 2014.
Carla currently serves as a volunteer attorney at Barrow Brain Tumor Support Group. She also is a presenter for Area Agency on Aging.
Carla speaks Spanish nearly fluently. She enjoys hiking, biking, weightlifting, playing the guitar and singing in a community choir and spending time with her family.
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Deed Work
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate & Trust Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- West Maricopa Association of REALTORS
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, AZ, J.D., 2014
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, B.A., 1986
Bar Admissions & Certifications
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- US Customs Broker
- Arizona Real Estate Agent